Thursday, October 6, 2011

RIP Steve

RIP Steve..... you'll always be remembered.

I'm sure a lot of people will see that their news feeds are flooded with these status updates and all but I would have to say here that without him, no one now would use technology like what we are doing nowadays.

Think iPod, iPhone, along with the iTunes services, apps, not forgetting the multi touch gestures in touch screen... etc

Handful of these little things that make so much difference in how we lead our everyday life.

I'm a real sucker for gadgets. I was a believer of Nokia stuff back in the days. But the revolutionary products, ease of use of iPhones really got me hooked in the end.

Yes there have been so many competitors out there in the market now against Apple, like Samsung, Google's Android, Microsoft, but you have to give credits to Steve for the way he handles the competition.

There are so many things I wish I could say it all here but one thing I'd like about how his Apple stays ahead in the market today is how he lives with this quote:

"Stay hungry, stay foolish"

You'll be missed Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment